Monday, September 25, 2006

.....and 9:30 in NewfoundLand

It seems my blogging enthusiasm was cut to the quick what with the planning and execution of a recent trip to Newfoundland.

At the moment it is 7:19 am and I am sitting at the business centre in the Fairmont Vancouver Airport. I've been awake long enough to enjoy a leisurely breakfast while watching the sun rise over the majestic sight of the Air Canada jet fleet resting quietly on the tarmac - each giant machine breathing expectantly, waiting for the heroic call to courier a large number of unidentified human forms to London, Paris, Rome, or Dildo, Newfoundland. Okay - so I am tired and this is becoming more than an eccentricly worded entry; it is fast descending toward bizarre and eye-brow raising monologue....

So I will stop for the moment and return to this when I can actually see my fingers on the keyboard because my eyelids will actually no longer be draped over them...

I have many small but captivating stories to tell about the newest province of Canada that ironically is the keeper of its oldest immigrant history....more to come, gentle readers; more to come - just give me that extra half hour to adjust to the daylight would you....

No comments: